Cobham Community Pre-School is currently looking to recruit:
Pre-school Manager to start by September 2021
From £12.00 per hour, depending on experience
Hours: circa 20-24 per week. This includes at least 3 pre-school sessions with the remaining hours being flexible
Cobham Community Pre-School has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Pre-School Manager. Our pre-school has been serving local families and inspiring children for over 30 years from our home in the village of Cobham in Kent. We provide quality care and education for children from the age of 2 ½ years until starting school.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership, operational and financial management of the pre-school. You will lead, inspire and engage the team of 6 experienced practitioners to deliver exceptional care and early years curriculum. You will ensure the pre-school provides a secure, safe, inclusive and enabling environment for all children.
You will develop the quality of teaching and aim to maintain the highest quality setting by role modelling best practice and observation of standards and practice. You will have overall responsibility for safeguarding, health and safety practices and child protection. You’ll build and maintain strong partnerships with families, the Committee, the wider community and network with other setting leaders.
In return, Cobham Pre-School offers training, pension scheme, enhanced sick pay, term-time working, discount on childcare places, paid overtime and more.
- Promote high standards of quality within the pre-school in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that all children attending the preschool receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- To provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To take responsibility for planning and delivering an early year’s foundation stage curriculum. To be responsible for the curriculum planning and management of the provision, including staffing levels.
You will have:
- Minimum Level 3 early years education and childcare
- Experience of working in a Preschool/Nursery setting at manager/deputy/supervisor level
- Knowledge and proven experience of Early Years legislation, Safeguarding, Financial Management and Health & Safety
How to apply:
Please contact Alison at [email protected] for more information about the role. You can then download a job description and application form.
The deadline is 4pm on Friday 11th June.